Indoor SUP Yoga 4-Week Series (Salisbury)
When it’s just too cold to get on the water outside, take your SUP Yoga practice inside!
Series operates 2/14 – 3/7 each Wednesday evening at 7:00 PM at All Natural Training.
This is a great way to get your feet “wet” and try yoga on a Stand Up Paddleboard before hitting the water this spring. For those of you that already have a SUP Yoga practice, continue challenging your practice off the water this winter.
Join us at All Natural Training every Wednesday evening at 7:00 PM. Yoga poses will be practiced on-board a Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP). The SUP is then balanced on two (2) stability cushions to increase instability and challenge your practice. This is not your average yoga class and is sure to challenge you while having FUN!
Increase Focus & Concentration. Increase Balance & Core Strength. Challenge your practice with SUP YO!
- Class is 60 minutes in length.
- Open to all-level yoga practitioners.
- No SUP experience necessary.
- Space is limited to 8 boards.
- Includes all equipment.
- Classes run every Wednesday in February
- Join all 4 weeks for $89.00. Drop in for $25 when space available.
- Registration options below.
- Cancel within 48 hours to avoid penalty.
- No refunds for now shows.
Bookings are closed for this event.