Opening Day – Rye Harbor
Join us for a special Opening Day class to celebrate the start of summer and our 6th season on the water!
As always, we will enjoy an extended 90 minute class with live acoustic music by Jenna Sarno mixed with the natural rhythm of the water beneath us, the seagulls around us and a beautiful ocean breeze.
Challenge yourself by taking your practice to the water.
Yoga and stand up paddleboarding (sup) just happen to go together very well. Doing yoga on a paddleboard enhances the yoga workout. The paddleboard makes a fine yoga mat and the extra balance required by being on the water intensifies the yoga routine. The peacefulness and tranquility of floating on the water combines nicely with the meditative nature of yoga.
Increase focus & concentration. Increase balance & core strength. Connect with nature. Challenge your practice with SUP YO!
Free parking is available just before the Rye Harbor State Park. Pull off the road and park in the dirt lot/boat launch.
- Space is limited to 10 students.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class. Class is 90 minutes in length.
- Register as BYOB when supplying your own SUP, Paddle & Anchor.
- Visit KNOW BEFORE YOU GO for more info on what to where/bring/etc.
- Call 978-361-5394 if you will be lost or late.
Bookings are closed for this event.