SUP Yoga meets Goat Yoga in the sunshine state
Join us in sunny Florida this winter for a weekend of SUP Yoga & Goat Yoga and a whole lot of fun!
Choose your adventure!
Join Jana, certified yoga instructor of SUP YO, in Bronson Florida March 10 & 11 for a fun-filled interactive weekend in the sunshine state where we will be offering SUP Yoga classes on Rainbow River and Goat Yoga classes at Black Prong Equestrian Center. Come for a day or make a weekend of it and join us on both Saturday and Sunday!
A Bluegrass Jam Band will also be performing on Sunday and a few local vendors will be there to keep us hydrated as well 🙂
Lodging and/or RV/Camping available on-site! We are 45 minutes from Ocala and Gainesville and 2 hrs from Jacksonville, Daytona Beach, Orlando and Tampa.
Description of Events:
March 10: SUP Yoga, Rainbow River. Enjoy a serene paddle and SUP Yoga class on the crystal clear waters of Rainbow River, a gently winding river that is 5.7 miles long and merges with the Withlacoochee River at Dunnellon, Florida. Become one with nature while being surrounded by the native plants, otters, turtles, birds and fish. The crystal clear waters stay 72 degrees year round.
Available class times: 10:00-11:30 AM, 1:00-2:30 PM and 3:00-4:30 PM. Includes all rental equipment, 30 minute paddle on rainbow river and 1 hour on-water SUP Yoga class. Cost per person is $30
March 11: Goat Yoga, Black Prong Equestrian Center. This will be a 1hr yoga session from 9:00-10:00AM with as many as 30 of our one year old fainting goats that will aid in your therapeutic relief that’s provided when you practice your morning yoga in this beautiful and natural farm setting in the Florida country-side. This event is perfect for ALL levels of yoga and appropriate for ages 12+ yrs old. This session includes 40 minutes of gentle yoga while the goats interact with you, and a 20 min cool down seated poses while you continue to hold, pat, snap pictures, and feed goat treats. Cost is $30 per person and covers a (Sunday) day pass to Black Prong.
Feel free to spend the day on Sunday for the Bluegrass Jam Session at 10AM right here on-site. Bluegrass Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Costs for Events and Lodging:
- SUP Yoga: $35 – per class/per person, ages 12+ yrs old
- Goat Yoga: $30 – per class/per person, ages 12+ yrs old
- Register for both and save! Purchase 1 SUP Yoga and 1 Goat Yoga class package for $55
- Additional Fee: Overnight RV/Camping or Apartment Accommodations for 1 or 2 nights stay when participating in this event. Visit http://blackprong.com/stay.cfm or call 352-486-1234 to reserve and make sure to mention this event.
Classes will be held outdoors so please prepare for hay, grass, and the great outdoors.
- All levels welcome
- Advanced registration and payment required.
- Children from the ages 12+ may come with a parent or other adult supervision.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to start time
- No refunds but tickets can be transferred to another person.