SUP Yoga on the Pond, Chelmsford
Join us for a Rise & Shine SUP Yoga class on Hart Pond!
This class begins at 9:00 AM.
Challenge yourself by taking your practice to the water.
Yoga and stand up paddleboarding (sup) just happen to go together very well. Doing yoga on a paddleboard enhances the yoga workout. The paddleboard makes a fine yoga mat and the extra balance required by being on the water intensifies the yoga routine. The peacefulness and tranquility of floating on the water combines nicely with the meditative nature of yoga.
Increase focus & concentration. Increase balance & core strength. Connect with nature. Challenge your practice with SUP YO!
We will launch from Hart Pond beach. There is a free parking lot located at 72 Pond Street.
- Space is limited to 10 students.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class. Class is 75 minutes in length.
- Register as BYOB when supplying your own SUP, Paddle & Anchor.
- Visit KNOW BEFORE YOU GO for more info on what to where/bring/etc.
- Call 978-361-5394 if you will be lost or late.