Winter in New England SNOWGA Retreat
Experience the best of Winter in New England in the heart of Vermont at our ‘SNOWGA Retreat’ held at the Killington Mountain Lodge.
Explore the beauty of the Green Mountain National Forest.
Get Outside. Connect with Nature. Relax. Rejuvenate. Restore.
Your SNOWGA weekend retreat package includes:
- 2 nights shared accommodations at Killington Mountain Lodge
- “WINE down” welcome circle, yoga class and complimentary glass of wine
- 1 or 2 Full day lift tickets to Killington (you choose)
- 1 or 2 Full day Snowshoe or XC Ski Pass (you choose)
- Breakfast daily
- Daily yoga classes (3 in total)
- 20 person outdoor hot tub
- Free ski shuttle to the Snowshed Lodge at Killington Mountain
- Free Wifi throughout the lodge
Accommodations at the Killington Mountain Lodge include shared accommodations in a standard double room with two double beds, a flat screen TV with DVD player and free Wi-Fi.
The Killington Mountain Lodge offers some of the most magnificent vistas on the mountain. Take the time to take them in from the relaxing, yet vibrant common areas, centered around two stone fireplaces.
You may also enjoy the following amenities at the lodge at no additional expense:
- Fitness center with elliptical and weight machine
- Hot coffee and cider bar with afternoon cookies
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Wood Fires Roaring Up & Downstairs
- Movie Room With Popcorn Machine
- Bar and restaurant are also available on premise.
Snowshoe, XC Ski or Fat Bike throughout the terrain at the Mountain Meadows XC Center.
Trails for Snowshoeing, XC Skiing and/or Mountain (Fat) Biking are available for all-levels and include:
- Under 1 hour loops
- 2 hour loops
- 2+ hour loops
All trails have access to the Mountain Meadow Lodge. Feel free to schedule your hike or ride around lunch time and enjoy a delicious warm meal and cold beer or tea on your hike 🙂
Don’t have your own equipment? No problem! Rentals can be purchased on site for $19/day/per person
Optional activities not included:
- Mountain (Fat) Biking (Rentals at Mountain Meadows XC Ski Center)
- Tubing at Killington
- Horse Drawn Sleigh Rides (nearby at Mountain Top Inn Resort)
- Ice Skating (nearby at Mountain Top Inn Resort)
Killington is also known for their bustling nightlife! There are more than enough options to choose from from Apres ski to last call. Some favorite spots for live entertainment in Killington include:
- Grist Mill – Live entertainment year round, at the Summit Pond on the Killington Road 2.5 miles from the Killington resort
- McGraths Irish Pub at the Inn at Long Trail – Great Irish Music at the top of the Sherburne Pass on Route 4 west.
- Nightspot – DJ’ s and Acoustic artists play your favorite music, 1/2 mile from the Killington Resort on the Killington Road
- Pickle Barrel Nightclub (Limited Summer/Winter Only) – “The house that rocks Killington” with great live bands, midway on the Killington Road
- Santa Fe (Fall/Winter Only) – Live local acts in the club the Mountain Inn at the base of the Killington Resort
- Wobbly Barn (Winter Only) – The one, the only, Wobbly Barn nightclub, on the Killington Road, < 1 mile from the Killington Resort
Package Options: Please select a package that works best for you:
2 Day Killington Ski/Ride Package:
$449 per person / Double Occupancy
$403 per person / Triple Occupancy
$369 per person / Quad Occupancy
1 Day Killington Ski/Ride + 1 Day Snowshoe/XC Ski Package:
$417 per person / Double Occupancy
$351 per person / Triple Occupancy
$317 per person / Quad Occupancy
Non Skiers Package: Includes 2 Day Snowshoe/XC Ski Package:
$384 per person / Double occupancy
$337 per person / Triple occupancy
$307 per person / Quad occupancy
Early Bird Discount DEDUCT $20, expires 11/30/17 (use coupon code SNOWGA at check out below to apply early bird discount) **cannot be combined with the paybycheck code, so if paying by check, please use the paybycheck code only and deduct the $20 discount on the check and write early bird in the memo of the check.**
- Pay in full below via PayPal using your CC (includes 3% transaction fee)
- Pay in full by Check: 1. Enter the code paybycheck (all one word, all lower case) at check out below. 2. Mail your check to: SUP YO, 49 Newark Street, Haverhill MA 01832.
- Up to January 2, cancellations incur a $100 penalty
- Between January 3 – February 3, cancellations incur a 50% penalty
- After February 4, no refunds.