What’s Included in a SUP Yoga Class?
- Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP)
- Life Vest (PFD)
- 65 minute Yoga class
- 10 minute on water & on-land lesson
What to wear – What to bring
- Bathing suit
- Yoga pants/shorts
- Tank or long sleeve shirt
- Sweatshirt or Fleece (weather depending)
- Change of clothes
- Water bottle
- Dry bag (optional)
- Hair elastic
- NO COTTON!
Payments & Cancellations
- Class cost includes board rental, paddle, anchor and PFD
- $10 Discount to bring your own board (BYOB), paddle & anchor
- If you must cancel, please do so within 24 hours of class time.
- Refunds will be processed for cancellations due to weather or any cancellation made prior to 24 hours before class time.
- NO REFUNDS FOR NO SHOWS.
Who can do SUP Yoga?
- Students must have some prior yoga experience
- A SUP lesson is suggested but not required
- Must know how to swim
Do I need my own Anchor?
An anchor is included with each board rental (10 total). If you are bringing your own board (BYOB) limited anchors are available through SUP YO. Please check with us prior to bringing your own board to make sure an anchor can be provided or, you can just bring your own! Bringing your own can be as simple as using a small recyclable bag (small Lululemon bags work great for this), add a few medium size rocks from the beach and a (depth specific) line to attach to your board and you’re ready to rock n roll 🙂
If you have questions about anchors please email email@example.com
Damaged or Lost Equipment Clause
In the event of damaged or lost equipment, including anchors, paddles, SUP’s and PFD’s, it is 100% the responsibility of the renter to repair or replace what has been lost or damaged.