Full Moon Paddle (Amesbury)
Started July 20, 2019
Join us for a leisurely paddle under the Full Moon and the stars on Lake Gardner!
Paddle begins at 8:15 PM
We will have Torch paddles available for up to 4 people to use. The lights on the Torch paddle keep you safely in control and allow you to be visible to others while illuminating your surroundings both above and below the water!
We will meet at the beach at Lake Gardner (please arrive 15 minutes early to prepare for our paddle). We will sail off into the sunset and watch the rise of the moon as we paddle around the lake and back, total paddle approximately 1.15 hours.
This is a paddle only, no yoga is included.
Feel free to light up the night by wearing lights or neon glow sticks. Be creative and HAVE FUN!
Please refer to your confirmation email for directions and meet up instructions.
- Space is limited to 10 full price students and 5 BYOB students.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to help prep for paddle.
- Paddle is generally 75 minutes in length.
- Register as BYOB when supplying your own SUP, Paddle & Anchor.
- Visit KNOW BEFORE YOU GO for more info on what to where/bring/etc.
Bookings are closed for this event.