Rise & Shine SUP Yoga (Boston) with Steph
Started July 20, 2019
Start your day with a Rise & Shine SUP Yoga class in Boston Harbor!
This class begins at 9:00 am.
Challenge yourself by taking your practice to the water.
Yoga and stand up paddleboarding (sup) just happen to go together very well. Doing yoga on a paddleboard enhances the yoga workout. The paddleboard makes a fine yoga mat and the extra balance required by being on the water intensifies the yoga routine. The peacefulness and tranquility of floating on the water combines nicely with the meditative nature of yoga.
Increase focus & concentration. Increase balance & core strength. Connect with nature. Challenge your practice with SUP YO!
Please read your confirmation email in it’s entirety for detailed directions and meet up information.
- Space is limited to 8 students.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class. Class is 75 minutes in length from anchoring to savasana.
- Register as BYOB when supplying your own SUP, Paddle & Anchor.
- Visit KNOW BEFORE YOU GO for more info on what to where/bring/etc.
- Call 978-361-5394 if you will be lost or late.
Bookings are closed for this event.