Sunset SUP Yoga (Boston) with Steph
Started July 18, 2019
End your day with a Sunset SUP Yoga class in Boston Harbor!
This class begins at 6:30 PM
Challenge yourself by taking your practice to the water.
Yoga and stand up paddleboarding (SUP) just happen to go together very well. Doing yoga on a paddleboard enhances the yoga workout. The paddleboard makes a fine yoga mat and the extra balance required by being on the water intensifies the yoga routine. The peacefulness and tranquility of floating on the water combines nicely with the meditative nature of yoga.
Increase focus & concentration. Increase balance & core strength. Connect with nature. Challenge your practice with SUP YO!
Please read your confirmation email for detailed directions and meet up location information.
- We will launch from Gillette Dock at Fort Point Pier. Free parking is available in the Channelside Lot.
- Space is limited to 8 students.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class. Class is 75 minutes in length from anchoring to savasana.
- Register as BYOB when supplying your own SUP, Paddle & Anchor.
- Visit KNOW BEFORE YOU GO for more info on what to where/bring/etc.
- Call 978-361-5394 if you will be lost or late.
Bookings are closed for this event.